Office of the Provost
901 W. Franklin St.
This building contains the administrative offices for the provost and vice president for academic affairs as well as the Office of Finance and Administration, Office of Academic Affairs, Office of Faculty Affairs, Institutional Research and Decision Support, Strategic Enrollment Management and Student Success, the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program and the Center for Community Engagement and Impact.
- Center for Community Engagement and Impact
- Office of the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Office of Faculty Affairs
- Office of Academic Finance and Administration
- Institutional Research and Decision Support
- Strategic Enrollment Management and Student Success
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program
- Welcome Center and
Barnes & Noble @ VCU
- Stuart C. Siegel Center
- James Branch Cabell Library
- University Student Commons
- Shafer Court Dining Center
Parking & Transportation
Accessible entrances, where available, are listed on each building's page. Use the Search box above.