McAdams House

914 W. Franklin St.


McAdams HouseMcAdams House is home to the Office of the Vice President for Finance and Budget and the Division of Administration, as well as the Office of Budget and Resource Analysis.

McAdams House was built in 1891 by Albert L. West and his son, William Callis West, for George and Sallie McAdams. McAdams was a clothier and one of the partners in McAdams and Berry, a firm that operated until the 1980s as Berry-Burke.

Accessible entrance(s)

  • None