Grace E. Harris Hall
1015 Floyd Ave.
Grace E. Harris Hall is home to Student Financial Services, including the Office of Financial Aid, Student Accounting and the Student Financial Management Center. It is also the home of University College, including the Department of Focused Inquiry. Also housed in Harris Hall are Records and Registration, the university ombudsperson, the Center for the Study of Biological Complexity, and the College of Humanities and Sciences’ Department of Military Science and Leadership, Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, and Department of Statistical Sciences and Operations Research. The building features a convenience store on the first floor.
- Computer lab
- Center for the Study of Biological Complexity
- Department of Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- Department of Military Science and Leadership
- Department of Statistical Sciences and Operations Research
- Focused Inquiry
- Office of Financial Aid
- Office of the Ombudsperson
- Office of Records and Registration
- Student Accounting
- Student Financial Management Center
- University College
- Welcome Center and
Barnes & Noble @ VCU
- Stuart C. Siegel Center
- James Branch Cabell Library
- University Student Commons
- Shafer Court Dining Center
Parking & Transportation
Accessible entrances, where available, are listed on each building's page. Use the Search box above.