Ginter House

901 W. Franklin St.


Ginter HouseGinter House contains the administrative offices for the provost and vice president for academic affairs as well as the Office of Finance and Administration, Office of Academic Affairs, Office of Faculty Affairs, Office of Planning and Decision Support and the Division of Community Engagement.

Built for Major Lewis Ginter and completed in 1892, the house features decorative woodwork, ornate fireplaces, stained glass windows, leather wallpaper and historically significant wrought iron details.

Accessible entrance(s)

  • West Franklin Street