Founders Hall has served in various capacities throughout the history of the university — as a dormitory, dining hall and infirmary. It currently houses several units from the College of Humanities and Sciences.
- Shafer Court side of building (lift-equipped)
- West Broad Street Parking Deck
- Street parking available
- Welcome Center and
Barnes & Noble @ VCU
- Stuart C. Siegel Center
- James Branch Cabell Library
- University Student Commons
- Shafer Court Dining Center
Parking & Transportation
Accessible entrances, where available, are listed on each building's page. Use the Search box above.