Virginia Mechanics Institute Building
1000 E. Marshall St.
The Virginia Mechanics Institute Building houses a variety of offices and services of the university and the hospitals at VCU Medical Center, including the Division for Academic Success, the Division for Health Sciences Diversity, Records and Registration, and University Student Health Services, including the MCV Campus location for University Counseling Services. The MCV Campus post office, Safety and Risk Management, VCUCard office and support services of Technology Services are also located in the VMI Building, as well as the Financial Aid Office for the College of Health Professions and the schools of Nursing and Pharmacy.
- Classroom AV Support
- Division for Academic Success
- Division for Health Sciences Diversity
- Division for Strategic Enrollment Management and Student Success
- IT Support Center
- Labs and Classroom Computing
- Mail Services
- Safety and Risk Management
- University Student Health Services
- University Counseling Services
- Video Production and Teleconferencing
- Hunton Student Center
- Health Sciences Library
- Barnes & Noble @ VCU Medical Center
- VCU Medical Center
- Massey Cancer Center
Parking & Transportation
Accessible entrances, where available, are listed on each building's page. Use the Search box above.