1101 E. Marshall St.
Sanger Hall, at 486,495 gross square feet, is VCU's largest research building. It includes a large number of academic and administrative offices and bench laboratory facilities for the School of Medicine as well as centrally scheduled classrooms and lecture halls. Represented departments include Anatomy and Neurobiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Human and Molecular Genetics, Internal Medicine, Microbiology and Immunology, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Physiology and Biophysics, and Radiology. Administrative offices include SOM Research Administration, as well as graduate and M.D.-Ph.D. programs. Offices and laboratories of the Pauley Heart Center are housed in Sanger Hall. The fourth and fifth floors reopened in 2017 and 2019 after undergoing total renovation with an open lab format and numerous collaborative spaces.
- School of Medicine
- Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Human and Molecular Genetics
- Department of Microbiology and Immunology
- Department of Neurology
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Physiology and Biophysics
- Department of Radiology
- Pauley Heart Center
- Hunton Student Center
- Health Sciences Library
- Barnes & Noble @ VCU Medical Center
- VCU Medical Center
- Massey Cancer Center
Parking & Transportation
Accessible entrances, where available, are listed on each building's page. Use the Search box above.