1223 E. Marshall St.
The Egyptian Building features a large auditorium and small classrooms and houses the offices of the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation in the VCU School of Medicine.
The building, designed by architect Thomas S. Steward, was completed in 1846 and was the first permanent home of the Medical Department of Hampden-Sydney College (later the Medical College of Virginia). It is considered one of the nation’s best examples of the Egyptian Revival style.
- Hunton Student Center
- Health Sciences Library
- Barnes & Noble @ VCU Medical Center
- VCU Medical Center
- Massey Cancer Center
Parking & Transportation
Accessible entrances, where available, are listed on each building's page. Use the Search box above.