MCV Alumni House and Paul A. Gross Conference Center
1016 E. Clay St.
The Alumni House contains offices for the School of Medicine’s Development Office. The building features the Paul A. Gross Conference Center, with two large conference rooms with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, a formal board room, three catering kitchens and two formal parlors.
The MCV Alumni House is designated as a Virginia Historic Landmark. In 1861, Capt. Matthew Fontaine Maury conducted historic experimentation of underwater mines in the house while visiting his cousin, Robert H. Maury.